- Matrix elements of irreducible representations of SU(n+1)xSU(n+1) and multivariable matrix-valued orthogonal polynomials. Joint with E. Koelink and M. van Pruijssen. arxiv:1706.01927
- Spherical functions approach to sums of random Hermitian matrices. Joint with Arno Kuijlaars. To appear in International Mathematics Research Notices. arXiv:1611.08932.
- Some bivariate stochastic models arising from group representation theory. Joint with Manuel D. de la Iglesia. arXiv:1610.01253.
- Deformation of matrix-valued orthogonal polynomials related to Gelfand pairs. Joint with Maarten van Pruijssen. arXiv:1610.01257.
- Branching rules for finite-dimensional Uq(su(3))-representations with respect to a right coideal subalgebra. Joint with Noud Aldenhoven and Erik Koelink. To appear in Algebras and Representation Theory. arXiv:1601.06658.
- Orthogonal vs. non-orthogonal reducibility of matrix-valued measures. Joint with E. Koelink. SIGMA 12 (2016). arXiv:1509.06143.
Matrix-valued orthogonal polynomials related to the quantum analogue of (SU(2)xSU(2), diag). Joint with Noud Aldenhoven and Erik Koelink. To appear in The Ramanujan Journal, arXiv:1507.03426.
Asymptotics of orthogonal polynomials generated by a Geronimus
perturbation of the Laguerre measure. Joint with Alfredo Deaño and Edmundo J. Huertas. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 433 (2016) 732-746. arXiv:1504.05976.
Zeros of polynomials that are orthogonal with respect to Bessel weight functions. Joint with A. Kuijlaars, A. Deaño. Constructive Approximation. arXiv:1406.0969.
Matrix valued Gegenbauer polynomials. Joint with E. Koelink and A. Martinez de los Rios. To appear in Constructive Approximation. arXiv:1403.2938.
Matrix valued classical pairs related to compact Gelfand pairs of rank one. Joint with M. van Pruijssen. SIGMA, Symmetry, Integrability and Geometry: Methods and Applications. arXiv:1312.6577.
Matrix valued orthogonal polynomials related to (SU(2)xSU(2),diag), part II.
Joint with E. Koelink, M. van Pruijssen, Publ. RIMS Kyoto Univ. 47 (2013), 271--312.
Non-intersecting squared Bessel paths with one positive starting and ending point.
Joint with S. Delvaux, A. Kuijlaars, L. Zhang, Journal d'Analyse Mathematique, Vol. 118, (2012), pp. 105--159.
Matrix valued orthogonal polynomials related to (SU(2)xSU(2),diag).
Joint with E. Koelink, M. van Pruijssen, International Mathematics Research Notices, Vol. 2012 No. 24 (2012), pp. 5673--5730.
The spherical transform of any K-type in a locally compact group. Joint with J. Tirao, Journal of Lie Theory, Vol. 22 (2012), No. 2, pp. 361--395.
Asymptotic zero distribution of multiple orthogonal polynomials associated with Macdonald functions. Joint with L. Zhang, Journal of Approximation Theory, Vol. 163 (2011), pp. 143--162.
Vector Growth Universalities. Joint with L. Barberis y C. Condat, Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Vol. 44 (2011), pp. 1100--1105.
Neuronal (Bi)Polarity as a Self-Organized Process Enhanced by Growing Membrane. Joint with S. Menchon, A. Gartner y C. Dotti, Plos One, Vol. 6 (2011).
Recurrence relations and vector equilibrium problems arising from a model of non-intersecting squared Bessel paths. Joint with A. Kuijlaars, Journal of Approximation Theory, Vol. 162 (2010), pp. 2048--2077.
Solutions at infinity of the generalized matrix-valued hypergeometric equation.
Joint with S. Simondi, Applied Mathematics Letters, Vol. 23 (2010), 39--43.
The generalized matrix-valued hypergeometric equation. Joint with S. Simondi,
International Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 21 No. 2 (2010), pp. 145--155.
A sequence of matrix valued orthogonal polynomials associated to
spherical functions. Joint with I. Pacharoni. Constructive Approximation. Vol. 28 No. 2 (2008), pp. 127--147.
Spherical functions, the complex hyperbolic plane and the
hypergeometric operator. Joint with J. Tirao. International
Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 17, No. 10 (2006), pp. 1151-1173.